Podilsky State Agrarian Technical University
Podilsky State Agrarian Technical University was established in 2004on the basis of Kamyanets-Podilsky State Agricultural Institute founded in 1919. Subordinate to the Ministry of agrarian policy of Ukraine.
Podilsky State Agrarian Technical University is composed of the following institutions:
Institute of mechanization and electrification of agriculture; Institute of postgraduate education, where you can get the second higher education in full-time or correspondence forms of training (training areas: management, accounting, and auditing, short form); Centre for workers’ training: drivers of vehicles of categories “B” and “C”, tractor driver-machinist, operator of computer equipment, gas electric welder, turner, machine operator, grinder; Faculty of military training, where students of the full-time form of training can get specialty and military rank of reserve officer; Colleges and technical schools where you can be qualified for a professional training programme “Junior specialist” and “Bachelor's degree”; Institute of business and finance, Faculty of Biotechnology, Institute of technology, Faculty of veterinary medicine, botanical garden.
Podilsky State Agrarian Technical University maintains international links with academic and educational institutions of Russia, Belarus and Moldova.
Departments and specialities
Faculty of biotechnology
- Technology of production and processing of livestock products.
Faculty of veterinary medicine
- Veterinary medicine.
Institute of agricultural technologies
- Ecology and environmental protection;
- Land management and cadastre;
- Technologies of storage preserving and processing fruits and vegetables;
- Fruit and vegetables growing, viticulture.
Institute of business and finance
- Economy of the enterprise;
- Management of organizations;
- Accounting and audit;
- Finance and credit.
Institute of mechanization and electrification of agriculture
- Automobiles and automobile economy;
- Power engineering of agricultural production;
- Machinery and equipment for agricultural production;
- Mechanization of agriculture;
- Equipment for processing and food industry;
- Organization and regulation of traffic;
- Transportation arrangement and transport management;
- Professional education. Specialization: mechanization of agricultural production and water conservation works.