Cherkasy State Technological University
History Cherkasy State Technological University started in 1960 with general engineering departments Cherkasy Kiev Technological Institute of Food Industry (Order of the Minister of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Ukrainian SSR at number 84 on March 11, 1960).
During the years of its establishment, Cherkasy State Technological University through powerful personnel and experience of educational, scientific and educational work has become a leading research and teaching center for training of highly qualified personnel in the near region.
The first head - Dean Cherkassy general technical faculty - was the candidate of technical sciences Leshenko Dmitri, who did much for the establishment and further strengthen the newly established institution.The first teachers of the faculty were VPKryshtopa, AEKravchenko, MPLoyetskyy, DSSirota, N.Peresypkina, VSKorolevich, AVAhaltsev VIShatokhin and others.Scientific degree and academic rank in 1960 were: PYMaroon, IJKazinkin, VTShpak.Associate Pedagogical Institute Cherkassy MEFonkich and GOBugaenko worked part-time.
Other famous names for CherkasyState Technological University;
- Cherkasy State Technical Univeristy
- Cherkasy Technical University
- Cherkasy Technological University
- Cherkasy Engineering University
We have following departments in Cherkasy State Technical University;
- Building Department
- Faculty of Engineering Technology and Design
- Faculty of Electronic Technology
- Finance and Economics Department
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Faculty of Information Technologies and Systems
- Linguistics Faculty
- Faculty of Foreign Students
Cherkasy State Technological develops relationships with USA, Canada, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Bulgaria, Russia, Moldova, Greece, Slovakia, Armenia, China, Georgia, Belarus, Czech Republic and others.
The main directions of cooperation of higher educational institution and organizations:
- exchange program for students, internship of postgraduate students and teachers;
- Implementation and organization of joint training courses and programs;
- Organization of joint scientific conferences and meetings;
- Participation in international educational and research programs;
- Joint scientific and research activity for directions:
- New technologies and equipment of machine-building and food industries,
- Ozone technologies and environmental complexes,
- Economics, management, marketing,
- Information technologies and information security,
- Linguistics, tourism and hotel business, design,
- multidisciplinary preparation of foreign students.
Faculty of Engineering Technology and Design
Faculty of Electronic Technology
Finance and Economics Department
Faculty of Economics and Management
Faculty of Information Technologies and Systems
Faculty of Foreign Students